Welcome to the Stanthorpe Jockey Club
Get ready for the...
Ultimate Horse Racing Experience at the Stanthorpe Cup Day.
For every country racing enthusiast, a great day out combines the thrill and colour of racing with the opportunity to socialise in a relaxed outdoor carnival atmosphere.
Each spring the action moves to Stanthorpe's Armstrong Park on the Granite Belt. Here in the Queensland wine capital, the Stanthorpe Cup has established a firm place on the annual social calendar for locals and visitors alike. The mix of keen racing, fashion, marquee lunches and the chance to sample some of Queensland's finest wines are key elements of this big day out.
A trip to the Stanthorpe Cup Day in October includes:
- Complimentary shuttle bus from town centre
- On track and broadcast horse racing
- Fashions on the field and live music
- Lunch in the reserved marquee
- A chance to enjoy a weekend in the Queensland wine capital.
- 1600m grass track.
- Mobile starting stalls for up to 12 starters.
- Photo finish.
- Bookmakers stands.
- No on-course tote is available.
- Unlimited parking for cars and coaches.
- Licensed bars.
- Wine tent.
- Reserved lunch marquees.
- ATM & EFTPOS available onsite.
Take your pick:
- Four changing seasons and year round festivals and events.
- More than 40 wine cellar door outlets.
- Excellent range of accommodation.
- Fresh produce and crafts markets.
- Stunning national parks, superb bush walking, fabulous fishing and camping.